Torregrande takes its name from the old Spanish tower, which is the biggest one in Sardinia, located in the main square of the village.
Torregrande has one of the biggest beaches along the Sinis Coast and it is a very popular destination for holidaymakers.
In Torregrande you can find:
– a safe beach about 3 km long and well-equipped with kiosks, deck chairs, sun umbrellas and pedalos where you can practise different kinds of sports including beach volleyball, beach soccer and beach tennis.
Along the beach you can also rent boats and windsurf boards;
– a tree-lined promenade 2 km long, lined with lively discos and bars which enliven the nightlife with live music, karaoke, shows,
competitions, festivals and much more;
– a marina where you can hire boats;
– bars, pizzerias and restaurants offering tasty seafood dishes and local products;
– attractions and games for children;
– sailing, windsurfing, and scuba diving courses;
– football and tennis facilities;
– exhibitions, street markets, fairs and…