Basilica Santuario Nostra Signora del Rimedio
The Basilica Santuario Nostra Signora del Rimedio stands in the then village of Nuracraba. Following a flood in 1727, Nuracraba disappeared, but its modest Latin-cross church, the only building spared from the floods, was not abandoned. By then it was a destination for pilgrims attracted by the consoling title under which the Mother of the Lord was invoked there. The first interventions directed at preserving and enlarging the small temple date from the late 1700s.